BENEFITS OF KARATE FOR HOMESCHOOL STUDENTS:
- Build lasting friendships with other homeschool students.
- Complete physical education requirements.
- Flexible schedules: Choose from morning, afternoon and evening classes.
- Build self-confidence, self-esteem, assertiveness, focus, coordination, attention span, self-discipline and more,.
- Learn anti-bullying and self-defense techniques.
- Classes available for children and teens
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening classes available
- Small Group learning together options
2018 Winter Special - $29.50 for two weeks and a new uniform! Be sure to write WINTER SPECIAL in the comment box.
INTRODUCTORY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Facility Tour
- A New Uniform
- Two Weeks of Beginner Classes
If you are interested, we'd be happy to talk to you if you'd like to call or, just click on the link below for more information, by email.
Click here to set your first appointment or to request more information.
Let us know if you would like information about our Daytime HomeSchool Classes!
We are located in North Raleigh on Hargrove Road. It is a road that is about .5 miles off of Capital Blvd, and runs between Millbrook and Spring Forest. When you set your first appointment, we usually send exact directions by email. Please let me know how I can help you get your student started in Karate.